Hyland, S. (2002) An Investigation of the Impacts of Ponded Pastures on Barramundi and Other Finfish Populations in Tropical Coastal Wetlands. Project Report. Fisheries Research and Development Corporation.
PDF (impacts of ponded pastures on barramundi and other finfish)
Article Link(s): http://www.frdc.com.au/research/Final_Reports/1997...
1) To document the extent of ponded pastures and other pondage systems in and adjacent to coastal wetlands on the central coast of Queensland.
2) To assess the movement, growth and survival of barramundi in ponded pastures.
3) To assess the utilisation by barramundi of ponded pastures and wetlands dominated by exotic grass species.
4) To identify appropriate wetland management strategies for facilitating barramundi movement and survival in ponded pastures and other pondage systems.
5) To document the species composition of finfish populations and their relative
abundance in ponded pastures.
|Item Type:||Monograph (Project Report)|
|Subjects:||Agriculture > Agriculture (General) > Agricultural ecology (General)|
Agriculture > Agriculture (General) > Agriculture and the environment
Animal culture > Rangelands. Range management. Grazing
Aquaculture and Fisheries > Fisheries > Fishery conservation
|Deposited On:||04 Oct 2016 01:52|
|Last Modified:||04 Oct 2016 01:52|
Repository Staff Only: item control page